What is Civil Litigation?
Litigation means resolving disputes in the court system. Civil Litigation, for us, means going to court for a matter that is not a Criminal Court matter or a Juvenile Court Matter.
Our office does not handle criminal cases handled in Criminal Court or the Juvenile Justice and Child Protection Department.
For a complete list of our practice areas, see Practice Areas since some of the things we handle, like Real Estate Closings, do not require court appearances.
The following are the types of Civil Litigation cases we take divided up by the courts the cases are tried in:
- Child Support
- Divorce Overview
- Divorce Property Distribution
- Spousal Support/Maintenance
- Grandparent Rights and Visitation
- Parenting Responsibility (Child Custody)
- Parenting Time (Child Visitation)
- Parentage Disputes