End of Life Issues

Elderly 2 sm

Are you concerned about end of life decisions?

If you want to choose who gets to make decisions about your healthcare you will need to grant Healthcare Power of Attorney to a specific person.

If you want to spell out what your wishes are for end-of-life medical care if you become unable to make your desires known, fill out a Living Will (also called a directive to physicians or advance directive). The forms differ by state–they can be found at online and printed.

Hospitals and Nursing Homes usually want both these forms filled out when an elderly patient is admitted–get yours set up ahead of time and reduce the stress on your loved ones.

You can also give someone Power of Attorney over your property and grant them the authority to make decisions about your finances such as bank accounts, home sales, and bill payment in case you become unable to handle them.

They can be revised if your situation changes.

One never knows when emergencies will arise–put them in place now and your loved ones will be prepared for whatever happens.
il aging
endoflife forms red 2

Call Now!