Looking out for the next generation?

You may want to consider drafting a Last Will and Testament, commonly referred to as a Will.  A Will is the written communication that allows you to give instructions for the distribution of your assets and personal property. You may leave assets to charity, a children’s Trust, or other beneficiaries.

will 2 sm

When you have a conversation with our attorneys, you know your wishes will be respected and accurately recorded for your loved ones. With a Will, you can name a guardian for your minor children and declare who you wish to carry out your last wishes.

Will end sm

Don’t have a Will?

The State may appoint a lawyer to oversee the distribution of your property, and the attorney’s fees will be taken from you estate, leaving your loved ones with less than you intended. The State will also appoint a person it determines will be a “suitable guardian” for your minor children.

If you want to ensure that your children or spouse receive a specific portion of your estate, a Will is the best way to go.


Call (312) 558-9100 for more information.

Have a property to sell?

Call Now!